Video Surveillance systems have proven time and time again to be a valuable tool in protecting you and your business. With new advances in video technology, these systems have become more flexible and easier to use. Our systems utilize analog and/or network based equipment. They can also use a wide range of cameras to fit your every need.
With Video Surveillance you can:
- View live video to monitor your facility locally or remotely
- Playback live or record video to investigate any occasion locally or remotely
- Create a video on external storage (DVD, CD, USB memory cards, etc.)
- Protect your assets from theft, pilferage, or vandalism
- Integrate with other systems like Point of Sale, Access Control, Security, etc.
- Help discourage damage or injury to your property or personnel
- Help to monitor your employees so they can provide the best customer support possible